West Wing Dining Room
The West Wing is the main dining room at the Campus Club. It has floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline, USBank Stadium, the Weisman Art Museum, the Mississippi River, and more. This spacious room is a great spot for University events, corporate events, and special celebrations like weddings.
University departments and corporations use the West Wing for recognition events, annual banquets, retirement parties, VIP receptions, networking events, and more.
The West Wing tables are a mix of rounds and rectangles. While we can seat up to 230 guests, we can also section off part of the room with room dividers for smaller groups.
- Dimensions: 85 ft’ x 45 ft’
- Square footage: 3,270
- Capacity: 230 seated/250 reception
Availability: not available weekdays 10 am to 4 pm. For events outside our hours, we require a minimum of 50 guests.
- Mix of round, square, and rectangular tables
- Classic and comfortable chairs
- Formal podium/microphone
- LCD projector/screen
- Built-in speakers
- CD player and MP3 connection
- Wireless mic and lavalier available
- University Wireless Internet at no charge
- Dance floor available
- Piano available
- Room-darkening shades on the west and south windows